Aos lept onto my shoulder like nothing else... o.k. don't panic. Though, I could feel her claws in my sweater and I wasn't sure how to convince her to get off and let me go (repeated tippings didn't seem to work). So, Na gave her a good "shoo".
I certainly would have gladly stayed, but there was dance (and I can't exactly cite "Feline Clause"). In the two hours I was there, I'd soaked up plenty of conversation, tea, and treats - all in honour of Malcolm's birthday (though I didn't stay long enough to enjoy the chocolate cake [left]).
Mathies and Feasters co-mingled with others, while, rugrats and cats (well, one busy one) had a run of the place. Malcolm looked happy, which was the main thing. (Happy Birthday, Malcolm! More photo evidence that I was there, here).
Training ended up being long, and Formation rehearsal made it even longer. But it was good (both in itself and to work off some of those treats). And! I just might have myself a dance partner... maybe.


No comments:
Post a Comment