Get more exercise... Get more organised... (But, of course not, consume less).
I didn't formally make these resolutions for myself this year, but the shops seem to be catering to these goals (and make a buck on the related accessories). As that is happening, I should take advantage of the situation. What I've been looking for for months might actually be in stock at a decent price. (Oh, and the new house will probably need more storage devices...)
The main thing on my list: A foam roller.
You probably know the thing. Erik has a blue one and it is proudly used as a Tribble displayer or prop for various balancing feats.
The warnings from my massage therapist have unfortunately hit home... so, I decided to get one.
But they were kind of rare and expensive. Now, I've seen more of them (labelled as a pilates accessory), but they're still generally expensive.
I was pretty happy then when I found one at Winners that was the right size and on sale. Um... but with a warning (roughly): Contains chemicals The State of California considers carcinogenic, with links to birth defects.
Yikes!
Slow death by rubber duck? It seems likely this is the reason why it was on sale... But, what if is all the rollers have these, but only this one's been labelled (because it was originally intended for sale in the States)? If the pollution is all around already, does it matter if I get one item (at least my muscles will be happy in the short term...)?
Ugh. I guess it's back to more research.
No comments:
Post a Comment